The purpose of NTYP shall be to impact and influence our communities through innovative services to the membership in order to meet the following objectives:
- to provide a forum for young professionals in the North Texas area an opportunity to establish and strengthen their business network;
- to establish, interact with and maintain activities and organization available to young professionals;
- to serve as an organizational framework for community service, networking, social, influential and educational activities.
- to provide an opportunity for North Texas young professionals to obtain information and create and maintain the network and leadership skills necessary to serve family, profession and community.
- to influence local and state government officials to remain diligent to promote local business and community interests.
Fulfillment of this agenda is entrusted to a steering committee of nine members, which meets on the first Friday of every month at noon in the SEDCO Board Room. The meeting is open to the public. The steering committee for 2012 consists of:
David Baca Architecture Studio
Servpro of Sherman Denison
Immediate Past Chair
Red Letter Media Group
Century 21 Dean Gilbert Realtors
Express Employment Professionals
Web and Social Media
Sherman Chamber Liaison